Icons of exchangers in the list, what can you learn from them?
BestChange has developed a system of symbols characterizing the specifics of an exchanger. We recommend you make a habit of paying attention to them, in this case, you will be able to learn if a certain exchanger will suit you in a blink of an eye. It saves time, otherwise, you would need to visit the website, create and order and, possibly, only then find out that verification of a card is required, or some other details.
Here are some characteristics of exchangers which we mark with icons:
- Manual or semi-automatic mode of exchange is used.
- Additional commissions are charged.
- Registration, card or documents verification are required.
- The service has a built-in online wallet.
- Transactions are carried out by a legal entity or from a third-side payment system.
- There are delays (hold) when paying.
And many more. For example, if you are exchanging cash, we will inform you if an exchanger has this service at a charge. We will also inform you about a floating exchange rate and other important things. Please remember to pay attention to the icons, all you need to do is to hover your mouse over them to learn the details.